Today is the Valentines Day (Valentine’s day), the day you are supposed to send cute Valentines day gifts for her or him. When all the couples celebrate their love with great delight. The exact reason behind this day is still uncertain. Yet we all celebrate it by exchanging flowers and chocolates and gifts. Cards are usually signed saying “your valentine” referring to Saint Valentines letter to Asterius, which he wrote as a farewell, just before his execution.
Valentines day day has become a romantic tradition for many people in many countries. If, for whatever reason, you are unable to meet with your special someone today then do send them your love. You can send them gifts and cards at their doorstep. All you need is their address, internet access and some money in your account. You can send gifts from any online websites. Some popular websites are ebay and amazon. Decide your budget first. This is really helpful when you have no idea what you should gift them. If you have a specific gift in mind, then go ahead and order it. Valentines day doesn’t come everyday, so it’s important, and thus make sure to buy a memorable gift for your loved one.
How to Purchase a Gift for Your Valentine on Amazon
1. Go to the online store and select any category that they might have special interest in.
2. Categorising will narrow down the perfect gift for your valentine.
3. Adjust the price according to your budget.
4. Select a product
5. Click on BUY NOW. By clicking on this button, you will be directly taken to checkout without going to your shopping cart where the item can be paid.
6. Change the address to their address and make the payment by selecting one of the given methods, currently amazon allows net banking, debit card, or credit card as the payment methods. Make sure you pay for it! You do not want your valentine to accidentally pay for their gift, because of the “cash on delivery” option. Also DO NOT FORGET to select in a day delivery/same day delivery option. Selecting “in a day delivery” method will cost a bit more, but worth it as it delivers the product within the same day as it’s ordered.
7. Put on a gift wrap under gifting options and also don’t forget the personalised message! Sign it as “Your Valentine”! Personalised messages are free of charge, although gift wrap can cost you a bit more.
8. That’s it. You will be taken to a payment portal to make the payment after you clicked on “place your order”. Make the payment and your special someone will receive their Valentines gift!
Happy Valentines day! Spread the love!