If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us by email at http://nucuta.com/contact-page/
Updated on 19/July/2018
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, nucuta.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on nucuta.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of nucuta.com or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without nucuta.com’s express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- ‘framing’ (iframes)
- Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of nucuta.com.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. nucuta.com reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. nucuta.com may change or modify this policy without notice.
If nucuta.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security..
nucuta.com may disable your user ID and password at nucuta.com’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to nucuta.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to nucuta.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or nucuta.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
nucuta.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of nucuta.com, or hosted or published upon this website.
nucuta.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, nucuta.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
nucuta.com reserves the right to change the subscription state of a subscriber, who subscribed to nucuta but didn’t verify the email, to confirmed when the aforesaid subscriber was unable to verify their email for any reason within 7 days. If a subscriber (either confirmed or not) wants their email to be removed from nucuta.com, then please let us know through our contact page. If someone thinks their email is used on nucuta without their permission to subscribe, please let us know as well.
Guest Posts, Sponsored Posts, URLs and Advertisements
- Guest posts are for supporting nucuta, promoting your personal name, improving your writing skills and compiling a portfolio and therefore it shouldn’t have any commercial purpose
- Advertisements (blog posts about your service/website/business/product, links, banners) have a commercial value.
- Both guest posts and advertisements should adhere to terms and conditions of Nucuta.
- Guests posts are not charged. Only advertisements are charged.
- Sponsored Posts should be provided by the client.
- Sponsored URLs are published in an existing article OR in the article provided by you or write by us OR in an appropriate place at Nucuta.
- New Articles means the articles written by Nucuta on behalf of client in order to promote their business/content/website/product/event/service
- Nucuta retains the ownership to the new articles if they are published at nucuta.
- If Article isn’t published at Nucuta, you keep its ownership.
- Video/Images should be provided by the client. Nucuta doesn’t create videos/images, but host ( please limit their size as low as possible ).
- Nucuta has the right to limit a number of links/images/videos per post.
- Nucuta has the right to accept or decline the full or part of the service.
- The agreement is only valid for 2 months since the content is published at Nucuta.
- Aforesaid all fees are one time.
- If you intend to advertise on Nucuta for more than 2 months, you will be charged for 2 months blocks.
- After agreement time period is over, Nucuta may or may not keep your content at its website.
- The minimum word count is 350 words per article for guest posts, sponsored posts and new articles.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. nucuta.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, nucuta.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
nucuta.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if nucuta.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of NUCUTA in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of nucuta.com or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of nucuta.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for nucuta.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, nucuta.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against nucuta.com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect nucuta.com’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as nucuta.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify nucuta.com and undertake to keep nucuta.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by nucuta.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of nucuta.com’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by nucuta.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to nucuta.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, nucuta.com may take such action as nucuta.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
nucuta.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
nucuta.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with nucuta.com’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NEVADA, USA, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NEVADA, USA.
About these website Terms and Conditions
The full name of nucuta.com is NUCUTA.
You can contact nucuta.com by email at our email address link at the top of this Terms and Conditions document.